Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Basketball

Andrew LOVES basketball!  That's an understatement.  He plays whenever he can; however he can.  That means he's playing on the Wii, which he does almost every day.  Over the summer, his high school team has had three tournaments.  He was unable to make the first two due to youth conference and EFY.  He wouldn't have missed either of those opportunities, but wished there was basketball at both.

Yesterday was the final tournament.  I went to watch the boys play.  They played a little rough at first, but brought it together.  Following are just a couple of action shots of my boy.
Taking a shot.
 Guarding some big dude.
 Blocking shots.
Rebounding.
Before the season can officially begin, we first have to begin school and finish the soccer season.
I think I'll enjoy the rest of summer before I even think about all that school stuff.

No comments: