Friday, April 27, 2012

A Busy Me

Nothing earth shattering to report.  I've been super busy or I'm about to be.  My coaching has taken me away from home both Monday and Tuesday nights.  Thursday was a jr. high meet that took us away until after 8pm.  That was a long track meet!  Anyway, Rosy is off for the next couple of weeks which leaves me working full-time along with early morning seminary and coaching after school.

I don't know how a mom does a full-time job along with all her other responsibilities.  I had some things I really wanted to accomplish last week but due to the fact that I wasn't feeling well most of the week, it didn't get done and now it has to wait. 

Next week we begin studying the book of Daniel.  I'm hoping for a good time with that. 

Also, I bought a new CD.  I don't buy many and can probably count how many I personally have purchased in my lifetime.  It's TUSKEGEE by Lionel Richie and his "country singer" friends.  Great music!  The good thing about music is that I can enjoy it while I'm working.

I guess with everything I have to do in the next couple of weeks, there won't be time for much of anything that I want to do.  But then, that's the way it goes sometimes.  The only bright spot about working for the next few weeks is that fact that I'll get paid to do it.  Extra cash is always a good thing.

No comments: