Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 2

A picture of someone you've been close to for awhile.
This is so easy. My sweetheart and husband.
We've been married for 28 years. We began dating the summer after he graduated from high school. We married 10 months after he returned from serving a mission for our church.
We are the grandparents of two little beauties.
This is us last Spring at the Stake Prom. I told Pat that he never took me to Prom so this was his chance. We didn't dance much, just enjoyed watching our son pick up where his dad left off when he was a teen.
Don't you think we would've made a great couple for the Homecoming?
In all seriousness. I cannot imagine my life without this amazing man.

1 comment:

Clare said...

I think the Homecoming king & queen would have crashed and burned with Tom behind the wheel. Maybe if he was pulling you on the lawn mower...