Saturday, September 18, 2010

Two Weddings and a Soccer Game

This morning my sweetie and I rode our new "Wing" to Antigo to Andrew's soccer game. Was I cold? Only my legs and the back of my neck occasionally. We both got new leather jackets on Craig's list yesterday for quite a deal so I my top half was warm. We got to see the boys play for the first game and half of the second. We had to leave to attend a wedding.

Two of my good friends had children getting married today. Thankfully we were only invited to one of them. It was a beautiful day for a wedding with the sun shining and the view of the lake in the background. Still, it was no temple ceremony. Typically I think that weddings are generally beautiful as two people are joining together to create a new family. What could be better than a new family?

Was it a productive day? As far as cleaning my house? No. But, as far as spending some time with my husband and celebrating life? Totally. And hopefully someday, these two couples will find their way to the temple.

No comments: