Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Pictures & More

Over the past weekend we had a house guest. His name is Brett and he wasn't really here to see anyone except Sammi. We had a great time working and playing together. With the falling of leaves and pine needles I get a lot more work in the yard. Everyone came outside and helped me rake and remove the debris and in no time we were done.
With Brett here Clint was able to practice his "arrest" skills on someone more his size. Brett has the "scars" to prove that Clint has learned a lot about taking down a criminal.We took a new family picture less than a month ago.
There's a possibility that Brett could be a part of our family at some point so I asked him if he wouldn't mind being in our picture. He agreed and below is the result. We look pretty good. The most amazing part of all is that I had half an hour to take pictures. I got pictures of our entire family, the Gourley family, Pat and I, Andrew, and Sammi and Brett.This week's Fall Wisconsin weather is predicted to be in the 60's through Thursday. For all of you who live here, enjoy! We know it won't last.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

But it feels great today and yesterday. Mom, in two days, Brett will be in Wisconsin!

Sara said...

Good to see you have a blog. I'll have to keep tabs on you! Looks like Sammi had a great birthday. Good for her!