Monday, January 23, 2017

I'm a Temple Ordinance Worker

Back in October my husband and I were set apart as temple ordinance workers in the St. Paul temple. I wasn't sure I could ever memorize and learn all that needed to be done.  After being there two months in a row, I felt that I could learn everything necessary.  I was looking forward to being back in December and then we had a blizzard come through that kept us home.  I was disappointed.

We were back this past Friday night and Saturday morning.  I love the women that I work with on my shifts.  I still feel like the newbie but not like I did in the first two months.  My coordinators have such faith in me and believe I can do whatever they assign me to do.

I had a very tender moment while working in an endowment session.  As I was performing my duties, I felt that my hands were indeed the Savior's hands.  I was doing what He would do.  It was so tender. I loved having that feeling.  I cannot express wholely just what I felt.  I just know it was amazing.

I am blessed once again to be able to do what the Lord asks me to do.  I will forever be grateful to be His hands in this work.

No comments: