Wednesday, June 5, 2013

An Official Senior

 How did my baby boy get to be so grown up?  He has his official last day of school in the morning and then he will be a senior!  YIKES! 
My niece Liz has begun a photography business.  She's darn good and has invested a lot into her own equipment.  I've always taken my kids' senior pictures, but never had a place or background to do indoor photos. 
She offered to take some photos as a promo to get her name out in the Gresham community.  Who would say no to free photos?  Not me.  So, a few Saturdays ago, Andrew, Tim and I went to her place and had some senior pics taken. 
Here they are.
 Not my favorite expression.
 Here's the guy I know and love.
 My favorite.  This is his natural smile.  Sometimes hard to catch in photography.
He did the basketball thing and the all sports thing.  Here's the track star complete with his conference medal. 
If you're interested, Liz is Timeless Touch Photography.  She has a Facebook page with the same name and can be found on the web as well.
Here's hoping he can drum up some business for her.

No comments: