Thursday, April 21, 2011

Now What?

I did the 30 day thing and now what?  I'm been a putz as far as blogging goes. 

My track meet season has begun and I'm busy with my athletes.  For the most part they're doing great.  We've had some meet canceled but we're on for today.  Yippee! 

Over the weekend, my husband and I were in Nauvoo for a very short time.  We drove down on Friday and were home by Saturday night.  My nephew went through the temple for the first time. 

I met an amazing woman while I was there.  I feel like I know her from long ago.  We just clicked.  She's a bit older than me and has 14 children!  That's amazing.  She also has built herself a round house.  Yes.  Round.  She builds harps and other musical instruments out of wood.  A multi-talented woman.  Her name is Irene Tukuafo and her blog two blogs are linked to mine if you want to check out her round house and instruments. 

It's been a very busy and happy week for me.  Except for the snow.   But then, this too shall pass or melt.

I've got a daughter back out in Rexburg for the semester and another coming home in a couple of weeks.  All three grandbabies are doing great and the boys are healthy.  Pat still loves me and that's all that matters. 

Random post?  Yes, but then that's my life.  Random.

No comments: