Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Lake Wissota Camping Trip


Friday morning my sweetie and I got up early to go for a bike ride. It's 4 miles to the bridge. I saw this fisherman out on the lake early. I loved the reflections on the water.

I love the morning sky! You can see the sun's rays shining through the clouds. I love the lone fisherman.


Not my favorite photo of the two of us, but it shows the bridge that we were standing on with the bridge for cars in the background.



The reflection of the bridge with that beautiful morning sky. It doesn't look like only a mere 10 minutes later we would be caught in a downpour.


We watched an eagle fishing as we stood on the bridge. I see bald eagles occasionally, but have never seen one diving for breakfast before.
It was a wonderful, peaceful camping trip with wonderful friends. Wisconsin really does have some beautiful state parks and amazing scenery all around.

No comments: